Ready for Valentine's Day Delivery

Adorable, AKC registered Scottish terrier puppies for sale. Home-raised with lots of family TLC. Great personalities that will steal your heart.

Sunday, January 16, 2011

New Space!

Seems like they are growing out of puppy homes faster then we can build them! The day came when escaping out the front door of their starter house was easy and fun. 


As much as we hate losing the immediate contact with the puppies in our living room, it is time they have a place to run, play and wrestle.


Welcome to the Family Housing Development.
The new den includes a spacious buffet bar, paper-duty area, cozy boxed bedroom, and heated floor to run, play, and jump. Balls and other toys was an added surprise! Although I had to give up my indoor heated  parking space for a while, I must say the happy puppy "hellos" I receive every time I enter the garage is worth it!


No comments:

Post a Comment