Ready for Valentine's Day Delivery

Adorable, AKC registered Scottish terrier puppies for sale. Home-raised with lots of family TLC. Great personalities that will steal your heart.

Saturday, February 5, 2011

And the decision was made...

Post from the Girl:  The main reason the Duff family decided to have a new litter of puppies was to let me choose a Scottie of my own. Picking a puppy to keep was a very hard decision. I  had always wanted a girl, and there are only three females in the litter, so that narrowed it down, but it also made it harder to choose. I love all the girls and I spent a lot of time with all three of them to see which one bonded with me the best. Cream is the biggest and she has a very great personality, but I didn't want a bigger dog, which I can tell she is going to be. Orange is one of the smallest puppies. She has a cute little teddy bear face. She may be small, but she's really energetic and I want a calmer puppy. Last but not least- Yellow- She's the smallest puppy, and almost every time we would get the puppies out to play, she would crawl into my lap and fall asleep. So that's why I chose Yellow-Now named (drum roll please!)...
Maggie May Buidhe Cearban MacDuff
(Maggie was her grandmother's name, Buidhe is Gaelic for yellow [pronounced "bwee"], Cearban is Gaelic for buttercup 
[pronounced ??], and MacDuff is the clan name) 
Maggie, the Girl, Sgian

No comments:

Post a Comment